Why join the CCMG?
An integral part of managing your professional career is staying on top of industry news and trends, as well as networking with industry peers. Build on your professional success by becoming a member of an exclusive, dynamic community of contact centre professionals who share a common interest in advancing their careers and leading their organisations to higher levels of service. CCMG membership provides the opportunity to excel professionally, have access to continuous learning and to network with peers to share successes and learnings.
By becoming a member of the CCMG you are joining the ranks of individuals who are committed to advancing their knowledge of the contact centre industry, and empowering themselves to enhance their business and careers. Membership of the CCMG provides an unparalleled opportunity to be stimulated and inspired by a wide range of initiatives and innovations, as well as a chance to meet and network with leading specialists and experts in the contact centre industry across South Africa and globally.
Attendance at the CCMG monthly events and participation in the online forums, provides a great opportunity to learn from industry experts and keep up-to-date with new developments. The CCMG brings together participants from all industry sectors to learn about best practice improvement, professional career development, and to examine tools and techniques to enhance the customer experience, while improving the business bottom line.
Contribute to the growth of your company’s contact centre and advance your career:
- Become a trusted advisor and strategic driver of change within your organisation
- Take control of your contact centre operations and drive growth
- Gain knowledge of the latest technologies and solutions to make strategic investments
Key Membership Benefits
The CCMG provides a platform where contact centre professionals can network and interact with national and international industry peers and experts.
The many benefits include:
- Access in-depth local expertise through the CCMG’s repository of research, whitepapers, case studies and other resources
- Attend CCMG Advisory and Networking Forums to meet and discuss issues specific to the Contact Centre industry while connecting with professionals in your region
- Discover how other organisations and professionals balance the challenges they face
- Enhance your ability to drive your contact centres effectiveness
- Grow your business through CCMG networking opportunities
- Master pertinent management techniques to achieve a world-class contact centre
- Take home lots of ideas for improving your operation today and into the future
Organisations operating in the Contact Centre industry can gain multiple benefits from providing CCMG membership to their employees as they will access:
- best-practices exchange, through workshops, conferences, showcases at members only rates.
- hot issues and latest trends in the industry
- support in the review of relevant laws and acts
- priceless resources for employee, leadership and efficiency improvement
Membership for employees can increase a sense of worth and being valued; and may reduce staff turnover and absence rates.