REGISTER Book early to...read more
Membership is open both to individuals and companies in the Contact Centre industry. The CCMG organises a wide range of events (including breakfast forums, luncheons, site visits and social functions) in order to accommodate the different needs and interests of our members. This is in recognition of the fact that our membership reflects a diverse mix of professional and management roles.
CCMG members have access to a range of services that enable professional advancement and success. These services are provided through a number of relevant effective media, facilitating ease of access. These include, but are not limited to, monthly regional events, an online networking forum for knowledge exchange, access to research reports, whitepapers and information resources.
- Individual Membership is open to individuals who wish to make a bigger commitment to their Contact Centre careers and the overall success of their organisation. An individual membership is available at a cost of R500.00 per annum.
- Professional Membership is open to individuals who wish to make a bigger commitment to their Contact Centre careers and the overall success of their organisation. A professional membership is available at a cost of R2,500.00 per annum.
Corporate Membership is open to organisations who wish to enroll twenty or more members. Membership benefits are similar to those of a professional membership, with a sliding scale of discounts depending on the number of members. Corporate member discounts are offered as follows:
- 15% discount for 20+ members
- 20% discount for 30+ members
- 25% discount for 50+ members
For more information on Membership Packages and the Application form click here
For information on Professional Membership click here
For Vendor membership information click here