REGISTER Book early to...read more
The CCMG provides a platform where contact centre professionals can network and interact with national and international industry peers and experts. The many benefits include:
- Access in-depth local expertise through the CCMG’s repository of research, whitepapers, case studies and other resources
- Attend CCMG Advisory and Networking Forums to meet and discuss issues specific to the Contact Centre industry while connecting with professionals in your region
- Discover how other organisations and professionals balance the challenges they face
- Enhance your ability to drive your contact centres effectiveness
- Grow your business through CCMG networking opportunities
- Master pertinent management techniques to achieve a world-class contact centre
- Take home lots of ideas for improving your operation today and into the future
Member Comments"What makes Business networking within the CCMG work?
All individuals who are members of the CCMG are similar in many ways namely; social, gregarious and professional, who by their association have formed a voluntary community.
This community of professionals may be driven by one or more of the following: to increase revenue and financial opportunities, personal development, social interaction or not wanting to fall behind with regards to call centre developments.
Whatever the reason is there is one factor that stands out for me above all others and that is there is an unwritten believability and trustworthiness between the members that supersedes all common business practices and logic. This creates an environment of comfort in which members are given the opportunity to nurture and enhance current and new business relationships which is seldom experienced in business today.
The challenge is for all of us to make the most out of the CCMG opportunity provided.
Thanks Sharon and Michael."
G.K. (Grant) Jooste. Executive: Training, Nothando Training, www.nothandotraining.co.za