Y B Normal?
The Conference Challenging Everything About the Contact Centre Industry
The wait is finally over and the numbers have been counted these are our finalists for the 2015 National Awards. Please note we have two categories with 4 finalists this is due to a tie and we did not want anybody to lose out.
Remember the Awards Banquet is on the 29th August at the Indaba Hotel in Gauteng. Book your seats here.
Data Analytics is going to be critical for businesses who run call centres in order for the call centre business to add value to consumers
It appears that organisations are finally realising the value of data and what this can really do for new business opportunities and in many cases…change the business around. Corporate organisations are researching tools to mine data in order to promote customer experience, profits and contain costs.
Read these essential tips to ensure your outbound operations achieve success
This guide is aimed at anyone who is operating within an outbound or a blended contact center environment.
By reading this paper you will discover:
- How to maximize efficiency through your dialing strategies
- How to maximize connection rates
- Outbound is more than just voice
- What to look for in a predictive dialing solution
- The pitfalls and problems to avoid
- Ways to minimize staff churn
- The key steps to outbound success - more than just technology
- Core data considerations